Image Map

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Facebook Free-for-All!

It is my first full week back since Christmas break and I'm just chugging along. I'm struggling trying to keep all my classes straight after all the missed days and early dismissals due to weather.

I'm very excited for the weekend because I'm involved in my first Facebook Free-for-All!

This weekend check out the map provided by clicking the link above. Search for the Music Category (or anything else you may be interested in) and go to the facebook pages provided. Search for the Facebook Free-for-All Tab, like their page (if you haven't already), and download the freebie.

My freebie is my new Mother, Mother file for practicing Low Do on the Staff:
MotherMother-lowdo

This file comes with the song lyrics, picture notation, and standard notation of the song. It also has slides to help introduce Do and introduces how to use the Do Key!
MotherMother2 MotherMother3 MotherMother4 MotherMother5 MotherMother6 MotherMother7

This file is in my store right now and you can see more information about it HERE.

There are three Music freebies in all and I know you won't want to miss any of them! Check out what Aileen is offering her Facebook Fans HERE.

No comments :

Post a Comment