Image Map

Friday, November 1, 2013

Fall/Thanksgiving Rhythm Activities (Flash Freebie!)

Wow! Was this week a long week for the rest of you? It seemed to drag on for all the teachers at my schools.

Now that Halloween is over, it is time to look forward to Thanksgiving. Are you looking for some fun rhythm activities to use with your students for Thanksgiving and fall? Well, I have a bundle of activities for ta, ti-ti, and ti-ri-ti-ri.

This bundle includes all the following:
  • Cute pictures of different fall and Thanksgiving items (from My Cute Graphics) with words typed underneath.
thanksgivingpic4
  • Directions for 3 different activities you can use these pictures for.
thanksgivingpic3
  • A composition worksheet for using ta and ti-ti
thanksgivingpic2
  • A composition worksheet for using ta, ti-ti, and ti-ri-ti-ri (this worksheet also comes with one that says ti-ka-ti-ka, one that says 4 sixteenth notes, and one that is blank)
thanksgivingpic1

These activities are great for working in small groups, station work, or even whole class work. It is a fun way for students to be creative and create their own patterns. My 3rd graders did the Halloween composition and they had a blast doing it.

All of this is FREE until Tuesday at 9:00 pm. Make sure you do not miss out on this! Also, please leave me feedback on what you think. Every comment really does make my day and helps me improve my products.

Get the bundle HERE!

2 comments :

  1. I purchased your bundle from TPT thinking I would get these composition sheets but they were not included in the bundle. Where do I find them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I updated these worksheets so it is similar, but not exactly the same. If you'd like this specific worksheet feel free to email me at brittanyn223@gmail.com and I'll do my best to find them and send them to you.

      Delete