Image Map

Monday, September 30, 2013

New Look... More to Come!

I have been inspired by some cool looking teachers blogs to update the look of my blog. I really like coding and creating images, so I didn't want to just go get a free look off the internet. Instead I have been working on my blog layout piece by piece. I am really happy with how it is turning out.

Some new features:
  1. Links to connect you to some of my social media sites.
  2. Signature
  3. Background
  4. Blog title
  5. Blog button with script to add to YOUR blog. (If you have a blog button (for a music educator blog) feel free to comment to this post and I'll add it to my blog buttons.)
  6. Search this blog
  7. Follow by email

If you get a chance check it out and let me know what you think!

No comments :

Post a Comment